Interactive marketing experiences that can increase zero-party data collection, build brand affinity, and engage foodies on every digital channel.
From vegan to Vietnamese, tapas to Tex-Mex, and delivery providers to drinks, food & beverage brands manufacture, cook and deliver the dishes and products that tantalize tastebuds and keep consumers fueled every day.
However, as staying in becomes the new going out, and disruptors like Deliveroo and Uber Eats rapidly courier à la carte dishes direct to hungry consumers, food & beverage brands have had to adapt or risk becoming antiquated. Menus are online, sides can be ordered at the swipe of a finger, and chatbots have replaced serving staff.
For many, this is a challenge, but for food & beverage brands prepared to adopt a mix of digital marketing techniques, they can still reach consumers and increase market share. By employing interactive marketing experiences they can increase zero-party data collection, build brand affinity and engage foodies on every digital touchpoint.
Food & Beverage Digital Marketing Campaign Ideas
- Profile consumers with swipe-able interactive experiences
- Drive authentic brand advocacy
- Boost sales and zero-party data capture with incentive mechanics
- Fuel consumer demand with sponsored campaigns
- Incentivize fan engagement with caption contests
- Boost consumer engagement using instant win incentives
- Engage fans with multiple activations
- Drive sales conversions with authentic UGC
- Activate fans with online quizzes
- Increase in-store footfall
- Build audience profiles for personalized re-targeting
- Drive product sales with cross-channel coupon campaign
- Inspire social conversation and UGC creation
- Drive first-party data acquisition
- Understand audience insights using zero-party data
- Drive authentic UGC and brand advocacy
- Use coupon codes to reward loyal app users and drive sales
- Capture zero-party data within Instagram stories
- Collect zero-party data through interactive ad units
- Collect zero-party data to provide personalized product recommendations